My Reading List For April

Today I finally pickuped my library card. I was so happy to pick up some books to read  since all of mine are boxed up. I have had some questions about what I like to read so I figured I would show what my current reason selection is.
image

Jeremy bought me the blogging for dummies so I can be a better blogger. I have been winging it so far (shhh don’t tell anyone) and I want to be better and do more. Especially since this blog seems to have attracted a few followers (1,481?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!). I picked up the Twitter Power book for the same reason.

Can You Keep A Secret? is by one of my favorite authors. I have read almost all of Sophie Kinsella’s books. They are nice fluff books that distract me from everyday stuff. They are fun, light, and a quick read.

I have read Army Wives before. I loved it. Its based on a town about 2 hours from here and I remember the murders that are in the book.  I am actually rewatching Army Wives the TV series and rereading the book just seemed fitting.

This is what I’m planning on reading for the month of April. What are you reading this month?

13 Comments Add yours

1. nydia says:

We’re reading Unbroken (I read to my hubby at night…way too late for this lil chicken) and I’m reading Bรณlivar by Marie Arana. And a whole bunch of other stuff thrown in for good measure, and which I just take my time reading. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Kelly S. says:

I have been wanting to read Unbroken. I love historical books. Plus Seabiscuit by the same author was really good.

1. nydia says:

LOVED Seabiscuit. We listened to it on a road trip. Unbroken = great read so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. I’m currently reading Stephen Covey’ s 7 habits books. Re-reading actually. I always pick up new insights each time. X

Liked by 1 person

1. Kelly S. says:

I haven’t heard of that book yet. What is it about?

1. It is about living your life following your principles and values. It provides a framework for achieving this using 7 habits which you should gradually integrate into your daily life. You really should check it out – it’s a life changing read! X

Liked by 1 person

2. Kelly S. says:

That sounds really cool! I’m adding that to my reading list. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

3. Let me know what you think. X

3. Susan Oloier says:

I love finding out what other people are reading. I am reading way too many books to count right now. One of the books I’m finishing is Ender’s Game, which I agreed to read along with my son.

Liked by 1 person

1. Kelly S. says:

Ender’s game is downloaded to my nook for the flight to Japan! What do y’all think of it?

4. hilthethrill says:

The 7 Habits is a Big Deal. You can read two sentences, and chew on just that for a week! My husband and I got it on cd so we can listen to it in the car. On another topic, I am really interested if you find that blogging book to be any good. Will ya post a review? Or any helpful tips?

1. Kelly S. says:

Definitely will post a review and any tips I find. So far its really easy to follow. Since its so big it may take me a while to get through it.